Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready Or Not, Here I Go!! :)

Hey Guys,

I hope to be able to keep you updated on some of the happenings on my trip through this blog.  Right now, I am still doing last minute, never-ending packing. (ahhhh..will be happy when I am finally done!)   It is supposed to be rainy, especially in China....so trying to prepare for that rain is making it a little more difficult to pack.  I am very excited!  I feel that I will have a very safe trip because of the people that will be taking care of me and how well everything is planned. Also, this trip has been prayed over and will continue to be prayed over.

Tonight, Kyle will drive me to Houston and we will go out to dinner together, then I will stay in a hotel in Houston with Tammy.  Tomorrow, Tammy and I will catch the hotel shuttle and fly out to SF and then to Seoul, South Korea!   

Take care!  I will update more soon!

Much Love,
Audra