Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back in Korea

Hey guys! I am back in Korea. I am happy to be back with KJ and it was fun being back around her..... But I must say that I miss my husband very very much and when I was at the airport I was really sad that I was not flying to America to go home.

One thing that I am super excited about is being back in the world of stable internet connection!!!

China is very neat...but very hot! I felt like Bailey.....I judged what I wanted to wear based on which was the most cool and not hot. With trying to make sure I was modest, most of my clothes were too hot!! If I am able to go back to China in the summer, it will be shorts and tank tops!!!!!

I will not miss the crazy traffic in China, that is for sure!! My friend explained to me that the people in China do not like to be embarrassed, even more so than how we feel about being embarrassed in America. She said that when two people get in a wreck, they normally both get out of the car screaming and yelling at each other pounding their fists in the air so that they can immediately blame the other person.....even though this greatly holds up traffic.....until they come to a deal that they handle right there on the spot. Although we nearly got in what seemed like 200 accidents a day and witnessed nearly 2000 near collisions, I had not seen an actual car accident until yesterday. It was minor...but sure enough..the man and women were yelling at each other pounding their fists! About a minute up the road there was another minor accident and I saw it again!!!! I wasn't happy that the people got in a wreck, but I was actually happy that I saw what she was talking about!!!!!

More later!

-Audra : )